FANCY NANCY 4th Grade Level

Perfect to share or to use as a practice reader, this Fancy Nancy story about how to have a fancy tea party is the only O'Connor tale at the fourth grade level.

bookcover of Fancy Nancy: Tea Parties
Tea Parties
by Jane O'Connor
Illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser

Tons of tips in this book for how to hold a fabu tea party. Fancy words, crafts and games and more. Here's some sample text from one page:
When I'm planning a tea party, my best friend Bree
often assists me (that's fancy for helps out).

Sometimes I borrow Bree's fancy china set. But often we just use plain paper plates.

Put doilies on paper plates and --voilĂ --their fancy.

Reading Information:
Word Count: 1,932
Page Count: 40
Accelerated Reading level: 4.0 / points: 0.5
AR quiz: 131522
Lexile: AD700L

See FANCY NANCY books at other reading levels
follow me to my Index